Monday, October 11, 2010

Killer-security guard: "I shot the two bitches... I killed them...'

2010-10-10 "I shot the two bitches. I'm done with them. I killed them." So said a Fidelity Security Group guard to a colleague on Saturday, shortly after he executed two female colleagues with a shotgun at a Transnet depot just outside Krugersdorp. One of the murdered women begged in vain for her life after the first shot was fired. SAPS spokeswoman Odette van Staden said one woman was shot in the face, and the other in the body. The man is expected to appear in court in Krugersdorp Monday.The names of the murdered women were not released. After shooting the women, the killer-guard told his colleague to "phone the police because he wanted to go and buy airtime".All three worked for the Fidelity Security Group. He is stationed at Transnet's Millsite engineering depot, and the two women were security guards at Transnet's locomotive depot next door. The two women had entered the engineering depot premises at about 09:45, a fourth security guard told Beeld on Sunday on condition of anonymity. "I asked if I could help them and what they were looking for. They said ‘it had nothing to do with me and that their superior had sent them’." The witness says his colleague was very aggressive from the start when he saw the two women. According to him, the killer walked to the office in search of the women. However, he soon returned and said they were not there. "He then went to the back to keep looking for them, and it wasn't long before I heard a shot being fired. I grabbed my pistol and ran outside to look. Then I heard a woman scream: 'Don't shoot me, don't kill me, please! Who will take care of my child?' Then another shot went off." The bodies of the two women lay about 100m from each other. According to the witness, the suspected murderer came walking up to him and said: "I shot the two bitches. What are they doing here? What are they doing on my fucking premises? I killed them." "He said I should phone the police," the witness said. "I wet my pants because I thought he was going to shoot me." He called the police after he convinced his colleague to lock away his weapon. Police were at the scene within minutes. While the witness was still talking to the police, the suspected shooter came back and said: "Tell them (the police) I'm back." SAPS spokeswoman Odette van Staden said one woman was shot in the face, and the other in the body. The man is expected to appear in court in Krugersdorp on Monday.The names of the murdered women were not released. http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Guard-hunts-down-women-20101010

No comments:

Post a Comment